South Wales To Stoneleigh

Guest bob13

Guest bob13

Hi all

Anyone from South Wales going to stoneleigh ? I am going Sunday morning was hopping for Saturday but best laid plans and all that. But am camping. I know Neilpritch is going but on Saturday, so anyone else? I am meeting with a few of the local kit boys on Sunday for a little convoy up. So if anyone wants to join us let me know. Will know times etc Tuesday.

Cheers bob.

Guest oddsocks

Hi all

Anyone from South Wales going to stoneleigh ? I am going Sunday morning was hopping for Saturday but best laid plans and all that. But am camping. I know Neilpritch is going but on Saturday, so anyone else? I am meeting with a few of the local kit boys on Sunday for a little convoy up. So if anyone wants to join us let me know. Will know times etc Tuesday.

Cheers bob.

Hiya bob me and my brother are goin up on sunday,not sure of time yet but it would be good to meet up somewhere-let me know the time and place.

Jamie

Guest Neil.Pritchard

Hi Robert, seen your post will see you at Stoneleigh on Sunday. We're stopping in pub in a place called Hattton about 10 miles from the show , let me know what time you are going to be their might be able to meet to drive in. Also hope to see some fellow kit car owener's from South Wales.

Cheers Neil.

Guest WayneB

Hi all i'll be coming up from fishguard, would be good to meet up and talk about your cars but i wont be there till monday as my wife is working all weekend if that ok with any of you, you can contact me on 07800 592 682.

Thanks Wayne.

Guest bob13

Hi Wayne

Always happy to talk cars, I will be camping with the south Wales kit car club lot. You are more than welcome to pop over for a chat. I will make a note of your number and give you a text. Let's all prey for good weather as I may go off camping!

Take care and have a safe trip.

Guest bob13

Hi again

We are meeting up off the Cardiff gate junction (junction 30 i think the one where you can c the Merc and Audi garages) at Asdas for 07.30 on Sunday. There is a petrol station there for you to fill up. If you don't know where the Asdas is, get off m4 j30 and head for Cardiff not the services, at the next roundabout turn right. Asdas is at the top on the right. At the moment there is just two cars, but all welcome.

If we don't meet up for the trip have a safe one.