S7 Mark 2 Manual

Guest Tocca

Guest Tocca

Hi guys,

Picking up an unfinished Robin Hood S7 on Wednesday and I'm just wondering if there is any place I can get the manuals? I'm not 100% it's a mark 2 but judging by the pics I've got and what I've compared it to on the identification page I think it is.

Also it's been on the road before and its got loads of documents with it, even the mots got robin hood under make, would I need an iva?

Thanks, Andrew

Guest mower man

If its been reg and mot'd you will not need IVA prep it to mot stds and tax and insure it than enjoy the summer --ps join RHOCAR and get 10% of your ins + lots of other benefits !!! ----mower man

Guest tmarryat

I have the build manual for an S7 think it should be the same I've already copied it for someone already.

Andy

Hi Andy, could i possibly trouble you for a copy of this too? Is it paper based? Once provided and I can scan the whole document at work and pdf it for ease of distribution for other users if it would help.

Thanks,

If its been reg and mot'd you will not need IVA prep it to mot stds and tax and insure it than enjoy the summer --ps join RHOCAR and get 10% of your ins + lots of other benefits !!! ----mower man

I'd agree with mower man on joining RHOCAR. The insurance saving will generally cover the cost of membership anyway.

Guest whiz

My build manual is in paper format, but my darling partner is going to take into her office and scan it for me so I can send you copies as a PDF. So as soon as I have it I will let you know so that you can send me your email addresses so that I can forward it on..

Andy

Guest tmarryat

My build manual is in paper format, but my darling partner is going to take into her office and scan it for me so I can send you copies as a PDF. So as soon as I have it I will let you know so that you can send me your email addresses so that I can forward it on..

Andy

Thanks to you and your partner.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hoppo

Just been given a S7 Build manual Pioneer issue if anyone can get it photo copied I’m willing to lend also if there are newer versions I would like a copy to compare any differences (prepared to pay)

Thanks Steve

• 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...