No Claims On Insurence

Guest Kennedy48

Guest Kennedy48

Got an offer for another company car. So thinkin about getting rid of my own civic. But as insurence and everythings paid for by company the kitcar will be my only insured vehical. As they ask when taking out insurence "do you have another car" "are you insured on another car" I am technically but I won't be getting no claims bonus from the company car. So do the kit insurence (frank pickles) give no claims each year of insurence. As I'm young id like to keep the no claims building up.

I know I could phone the insurence and will do if no body knows. But il ask here first

Cheers

Luke

Got an offer for another company car. So thinkin about getting rid of my own civic. But as insurence and everythings paid for by company the kitcar will be my only insured vehical. As they ask when taking out insurence "do you have another car" "are you insured on another car" I am technically but I won't be getting no claims bonus from the company car. So do the kit insurence (frank pickles) give no claims each year of insurence. As I'm young id like to keep the no claims building up.

I know I could phone the insurence and will do if no body knows. But il ask here first

Cheers

Luke

Hi Luke,

No claims bonus is not usual with kit's

Steve

I don't think they give you no claims bonus per ce, I think it is more like a 60% 2nd car discount, so i am not sure it actually acrues anything. I only think this because I was not asked to provide any proof of the other car insurance. I could be totally wrong.

Guest bob13

When I renewed mine last year it came through with zero no claims I was expecting at least one. When I asked the guy he said that since I have a day to day car, and that the kit is not day to day they give full discount. that was with sureterm. I think most insurance companies now a day take company cars into account. I know they did when I had a company van.

Luke, when I worked for Volkswagen I had lease cars for 7 years.

When we were goonered, we requested a statement from the company car insurance company (VAG Insurance), to provide proof of no accidents as there were no renewel notes as the insurance was a rolling policy.

This was accepted by most of the insurance companies we enquired about private car insurance

Might be worth making the same equiries.