Quay For My Car

fry61

Evening folks, Friday 1st June is an open top meet for all on Poole Quay. It's free, a lovely venue & there is very good fish & chips to be had for supper.

We intend going--- anybody else up for this evening meet?

It's great your lady is coming with you,just thought to try & soften the blow for another member if he could ride shotgun with some-one. Will see you at Willet Arms, may bring the meet time forward some if O.K with all -- we can get on the Quay any time after 6-- I believe.

It's Ian who can't make it (broken nose) so do we still meet at the Willet Arms which was his suggestion; anyone a better idea or a more direct route? Would like to meet at 6pm if O.K ( may not be for Ed & Rob -- working) Please come back with your prefered time & place,regards Bob.

Still want more cars & bodys for our convoy please,the weather WILL be good on Friday.

Very good evening meet,200+ cars,thanks to all who attended;sorry we were late at the pub -- road-works on A31 held us for over 40 minutes.

Small downside which others present found very amusing --- got shot by a seagull --- brilliant aim --- painted my specs ---- one lens covered ---- on the inside!!!!