Zero Hood Bag

Guest rwh

Hi guys.

I ordered a hood bag for my Zero from Lesley Storr Design by email on Sunday evening and got a reply on Monday saying it would be with me by the end of the week. It arrived today and is excellent quality and the Zero hood fits a treat. Even though its designed for a Caterham, it fits the Zero no problem. I can recommend it as a neat and stylish accessory that should keep the hood in good condition.

Great product, excellent service, well done Lesley Storr.

post-4157-0-69415600-1337967256_thumb.jpg

post-4157-0-14824900-1337967267_thumb.jpg

Guest Jameslark

I have used Lesley a number of time sand she a fantastic person who produces great quality gear. MY hood bag is brilliant. She also made me a waterproof half cover that clips to the roof studs and keeps the inside dry. Great if you get caught out when parked up. Small enough to store behind the seat. I am now thinking along the lines of a boot bag for a few clothes when we venture to places foreign.

• 11 months later...
Guest iank

Bob,

Found this article relating to a hood bag since I'm looking for one.

Is you Zero the wide body?

Do you remember which Caterham S3 or SV?

Ian

Hi Ian, mine is a standard Zero not the wide body. Sorry can't remember which Caterham it is for but if you contact LSD and let her know what you need she will be able to help. I can get the dimensions of mine if it's of any help and post them tomorrow.

Thanks Bob,

I've sent her an email to see what she can provide.

Ian

Hi Ian, the overall length of the hood bag is 960mm and 830mm centre to centre of the roll bar straps, Both end caps are detachable via zips and the length of the tube between the end caps is 725mm. Hope this helps. Bob

Guest iank

Thanks Bob,

That's actually quite smaller than the GT. The roll bar on my Zero is 1000mm centre to centre.

As it turns out I've had a response from Leslie today - as you rightly said , excellent service - if i send her the dimensions she will make one to fit.

Now that's what I also call service.

Ian

Thanks Bob,

That's actually quite smaller than the GT. The roll bar on my Zero is 1000mm centre to centre.

As it turns out I've had a response from Leslie today - as you rightly said , excellent service - if i send her the dimensions she will make one to fit.

Now that's what I also call service.

Ian

That's great Ian. Not only is the service really good, but the quality of the product is excellent.

• 2 weeks later...