Classic Cars At Corbridge

Guest Kennedy48

Guest Kennedy48

Yeah. Sounds good to me. They say they want all show cars to be there between 9am -and no later then 11am when the show opens to the public. You need a vehical pass to show your car but I have the email so if anyone wants to show thier car and doesn't have a pass send me your email address. Il forward the info on to you

Guest Kennedy48

Sounds good At least with it being on a sunday I WILL be off work (I hope LOL) How about meeting at the garden centre on the a69 corbridge round about (Brockbushes?).

What time do you want to meet

Cheers

Luke

Guest Kennedy48

If the forecast stays OK I'll join you.Is the access to the farm shop directly off the roundabout?

Yeah it is. Think it's a strawberry picking place

Post code to the meeting place is NE43 7UB

What time do people prefer to meet. Gates are open at 9am and they want all cars in before 11am when it's open to the public. Tyne dale park where the show is held is 3miles away from this meeting point at the farm shop.

Yeah it is. Think it's a strawberry picking place

Post code to the meeting place is NE43 7UB

What time do people prefer to meet. Gates are open at 9am and they want all cars in before 11am when it's open to the public. Tyne dale park where the show is held is 3miles away from this meeting point at the farm shop.

How about 10.00- 10.15 am If the weather is ok

Guest Kennedy48

Just got email off the organiser.

"""Sorry for the mass email but I want to contact as many people as I can.

Sadly we have had to cancel the show at Corbridge on Sunday as the ground is still flooded after last night’s thunderstorms. Hope to see you next year.

Best Regards

Ken Wood""""

Bit of a shame as I was really looking forward to it.

But if the weather is still nice I will be at the garden centre between 10am - 10:15 for a drive out if anyone is interested

Cheers

Luke

Just got email off the organiser.

"""Sorry for the mass email but I want to contact as many people as I can.

Sadly we have had to cancel the show at Corbridge on Sunday as the ground is still flooded after last night's thunderstorms. Hope to see you next year.

Best Regards

Ken Wood""""

Bit of a shame as I was really looking forward to it.

But if the weather is still nice I will be at the garden centre between 10am - 10:15 for a drive out if anyone is interested

Cheers

Luke

If the weather is ok count me in.

Guest Kennedy48

Had a good one as well. Even though I was bump starting my car at 70mph on the a1 after it cutting out. Happened Afew times after we left you from stanington but could start te car til we sat for a few minutes in the rain. Will have to try as work out what was happening