British Grand Prix

Guest Neil.Pritchard

Guest Neil.Pritchard

Hi all, i'm going to the grand prix this weekend. I have a three day pass, two days roaming anywhere and sunday grand stand seat.

Never been before looking for ward to the visit . Anyone on here been before , any advise given . Anyone going this weekend, just hope the weather improve's for the race.

Cheers Neil.

Guest Ian & Carole

Are you staying on site all weekend or travelling daily ?

If travelling be prepared for long waits and massive queues especially on Sunday evening.

Enjoy.

If going every day from home, as Ian says, its mental. I aim to get there for 6am when I've

been previous years and its bloody busy then!!

Take some earplugs as well, you can't hear the bangs on down shifts on the telly.

Trust me, they are bloody deafening!!

Guest Neil.Pritchard

Hi i'm staying off site 5 miles away in a premier inn . Staying sunday night aswell to hopefully miss some of the traffic .

Cheers Neil.

Guest TerryBarry

Hi Neil,

Premier Inn overnight and grandstand seat for raceday !!

Are you royalty ??

When I went with 3 day pass we were camping very near the circuit.

Afraid I can offer no advice - suppose you won't need to be in the queue for the gate at 04:30.

Only advice - enjoy your weekend.

Terry

Guest Neil.Pritchard

Hi all , just returned from grand prix had a brillant time apart from the rain. The noise from the cars on down shift is unbeliveable, we were in luffield A stand so saw Webber do the pass on Alonso to take the lead,and everyone went mad. Felt sorry for all the camper's due to all the mud.

Cheers Neil.

we ended up going on Sunday too, we were next to the Medical centre near Brooklands and also had close view of the 1-2 switch,

due to family , we had tour of medical centre and a sit in the Air Ambulance, infield parking , lots of flash cars, Maclaren, rolls, bentleys , Jackie stewarts driver alleged had a run in with a pedestrian lol

But i had to drive the BMW 330 ambulance back up north , bloody love the way the middle lane hoggers move over when the see it in there rear view Mirrors,

Excellent day and very suprised the traffic flowed as well as it did, much better than Donnington and the last Renault event there,