Boson Higgs Particle

richardm6994

they actually covered transporter technology on Big Bang Theory but i've thought for years that some kind of transporter would be possible if the entire structure of a human could be recorded and that imformation used to build that person in a different location.

That is of course impossible as the Heisenburg uncertainty principle won't allow an exact copy to be made as you would need to know exactly the position and velocity of every subatomic particle which, by the uncertainty principle, cannot be known at the same time.

Simon.

Guest red7

I was on holiday in the Alps last week and visited CERN. We got the full visitor tour including a trip to the control room(I applied on-line a couple of weeks before).

The whole universe is but an artificial snow-storm in a plastic bubble ( kids plaything-shake for snow) when things are too sedate the grand minder gives it a shake; but then is the grand minder in another plastic bubble just waiting for the next storm?

The whole universe is but an artificial snow-storm in a plastic bubble ( kids plaything-shake for snow) when things are too sedate the grand minder gives it a shake; but then is the grand minder in another plastic bubble just waiting for the next storm?

Deep, very deep. :)