North East Doors Day

Redspec

After talking to a couple of local members about doors / wind deflectors I have had the idea of a doors day at our workshop (plastic fabrication).

Date - Sat 21st

Time - I will be there from 9-30

Food - BBQ if you could bring a couple of bits and bobs it would help, tea and coffee got plenty

Tools - you name them we have them so you can leave yours at home

Materials - if its plastic sheet we will have it

Cost - nowt (donation to the tea fund would not be refused for materials used)

Don't be put off if the weather is naf the roof is waterproof, just come in the tin top and the BBQ lunch will still be on

Will have an elevation system so anyone that wants to look under / fiddle with there car they can.

Any other suggestions welcome.

Please reply this post so I can get an Idea of numbers / PM for address / tel numbers.

Any one just wanting to come and kick tyres / eat / drink tea welcome.

Steve

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shorty

Hi Steve

As per our conversation today I will bring a template of the wind deflectors I had a good look at the ones on the westfields and it looks easy enough (probably misplaced confidence).Liz is happy to do the cooking some might be overcooked some undercooked in other words typical barbacue.

Artie

Guest Kennedy48

Count me in. Have asked the other half if she fancies coming along but aparently she's washing her hair that day.

Will bring my dad or grandad instead. See you there

Luke

Guest Phil_neast

I'm a newbie and this sounds like just what I need..... I share the car with my son, and we are keen to learn. Can you let me know where the garage is?

Kind regards

Phil.

Well 1 week to go, anymore for anymore, looks like we have 9+ for food, how about we make a list of anyone intending to bring bits along as I would hate to end up with 34 burgers and nowt to put them in :blush:

If you are bringing stuff to share please post or PM.

I will start

12 Buns / rolls / barm cakes / cobs ( as there seems to be confusion on here so I thought I would use a multi lingual definition)

Butter

Red - brown sauce

12 burgers

2 disposable BBQ'S

Steve