Derek & Marilyn Overfield (Derek) - CONFIRMED

DaveR - CONFIRMED

Simon Bradley (SimonB) - CONFIRMED

Ivan & SWMBO (Ivan the terrible) - CONFIRMED

Andy (Grim) - CONFIRMED

Chris reaney (chrishood) - CONFIRMED

Stephen & Lesley (stevedohc2b) - CONFIRMED

me & claire - CONFIRMED

Still plenty of room if any more wish to join!

It's really impressive the amount of entries RHOCAR have got this year, and hopefully this will continue to grow!

Although I have not yet spoken to Allen Eaton about this yet, I'm confident in assuming that from the number of entries we've got this year that we will not be camping on the stand like we did last year (last year being a 1-off because of all the mud and there was only 7 cars!).

As such, below is a basic map I've thrown together of the rally site showing the exhibitors camping area, and also an aerial photo of the rally site and car park 1 (so that you can gauge the size of the site).

HOLLWELLSKY_zpsca4d34e6.jpg

hollowellSKY2_zps9ee45c77.jpg

Without waffleing on, & as this is the first time for a lot of people, just a few points and suggestions for this year so you know what to expect when you arrive;

Markb & family are camping on the stand to keep an eye on things at night (this has already been okay'd)

The rest of the stand is used for exhibits, club gazeebos, flags etc..etc..

If you're camping, when you arrive you are shown to a pitch. There is no saving pitches for other people when you arrive as space if far too tight (we cannot bend this rule for anyone as it would cause others to want to do the same and then things get messy!!).

The only way you can be sure to camp together in a group is to arrive together.

You can bring your car into the camping area at night if you don't want to leave it on the stand.

This is a family event and people bring their kids so there is a noise curfew in the exhibitors camping area (I forget what time). I would suggest that we get together in the club gazeebo at night to make all of our noise and then stumble back to out tents when it's time for sleep.

There are caravan passes and tent passes depending on what you have applied for. Please don't turn up with a caravan if you've got a tent pass.