New Member Looking For Advice....

Guest david_l_perry

Baps are tits ya daft shandy drinking southern fairies. xxx

excuse me northern god of all things mankini, but dont you think thats a bit harsh as you were drinking the same beer as me at hollowell so whos the shandy drinker now and you had to bring up the north south devied again :crazy: :crazy: :rofl: :rofl: and there baps :db:

Guest david_l_perry

Well...just had my first drive in a Hood :)

Blood great fun, massive thanks to Mitch for taking me out and then trusting me to take the wheel...

It answered so many of my questions in one trip........

Now off to raise some funds.......

Damn that was good fun.......!

Getting back into my Galaxy was like riding a bouncy castle

Dave

Guest MarkB

Glad to hear You liked it Dave, thats what makes this club unique, people always on hand to help out...... And nick your hobnobs or bacon BUTTIES. ;)

yep, enjoyed it, love taking virgins out !! ,any time you want a ride you know where i am, hope its drier next time , then you will have a smile,

suprised you got so used to the pedals so quick,, looks like it was built around you lol

wierd thing is, showing you around it, was suprised on how many mods i had done (and forgot about)

and yes there bacon buttys, not cobs !! thats a horse, barms yes butt yes, bacon teacake even, yes they only have currants in currant teacakes !!

sits back and waits for tea cake aguement to start, !!!!!!

Mitch

yep, enjoyed it, love taking virgins out !! ,any time you want a ride you know where i am, hope its drier next time , then you will have a smile,

That just sounds wrong, so very wrong! Lmfao....

;)

Guest MarkB

Mitch

:shok: :shok: :shok:

and yes there bacon buttys, not cobs !! thats a horse, barms yes butt yes, bacon teacake even, yes they only have currants in currant teacakes !!

sits back and waits for tea cake aguement to start, !!!!!!

Mitch

I was waiting for bacon teacakes to be mentioned as I read through this one but the rest of Mitch's post overshadowed it.