Gbs Trackday At Blyton Park 29Th July

Guest wargob

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarkB

very tempting!

All the usual nutters will be there, bring the missus, Emma and the boys are going.. Emma has to go to keep her pit whore title

Guest zoomzoom

The last few times I've been there by about 1 o clock a lot of cars have gone bang gone home etc so there could be space in the afternoon and maybe at a much reduced price..... Go on give them a call

Guest wargob

Hay guys booked in for the track but my starter motor jus fell to bits and chooed up my ring gear on my flywheel I cant get a new one in time do you think they will mind at the track if I bump the car each time. It may only be 8 times with 10 laps each session ?

Guest alfaGTA

Nah you'll be fine, its a long paddock so park up near the back and don't stall......... or it clould be a clever weight loss scheme to remove the starter??

Guest zoomzoom

Nah you'll be fine, its a long paddock so park up near the back and don't stall......... or it clould be a clever weight loss scheme to remove the starter??

Oh that's not fair, .... Immmm.....

Guest davy h

hi al be going down on sat evening is any one else going sat,it will be my first time at blyton and first time on track with the zero,so hopefully the weather should stay nice and the car stay as it is now,will be nice to see other zeros built up