Can Someone Return My C Spanner?

Guest - Gavin -

Guest - Gavin -

Only just got round to posting on here but someone wearing a GBS owners shirt borrowed my C Spanner at Blyton on July 29th. If the person who lent it sees this can you please drop me a PM so you can then post it to me. We tried looking for you several times before having to leave but obviously couldn't find you.

I don't mind lending tools but I do expect them back and it would be appreciated if it was returned.

If you aren't sure who I was I was in the green and yellow Rx-8 engined Westfield.

Thanks, Gavin.

Guest - Gavin -

It is annoying when that happens, makes you reluctant to help others as well. But I'm not saying they've deliberately took it or whatever as it probably isn't the case, just thought seeing as they were obviously a forum member that this would be the best chance of having it returned. I recognise your car from that day as well.

Average height/build and brown hair I think, but to be honest I was working on the car at the time so my dad went and found it for him and never saw what car he owned.

Guest zoomzoom

That's a pain, as dan says it might have been one of GBS staff who borrowed it as they had the logo on their shirts if I remember correctly.

Maybe a call/email to them directly?

Hope it's returned

Marcus

Guest alfaGTA

Gavin, 100% it was a GBS staff member because he asked me too whilst i was in the process of fixing my car. Call them and speak to richard as he was there that day, it was for a customers car so that should ring some bells with them hopefully

http://greatbritishsportscars.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/gbs-had-great-day-on-track-at-blyton.html Third person from the left maybe??

Guest - Gavin -

Been in touch with GBS, they gave it back to Javelin in the end as they couldn't find me or whatever and they are going to send it to me. Just a quick thank you to the people on here as I wouldn't of got it back otherwise, I know it's something small but if that happened every time I went on track I'd soon be out of pocket!

Guest alfaGTA

Thanks gavin, very compact engine and i assume that is the donor beside the container? I suppose if you know your way around one of these engines you can have a very cheap powerful package in a donor car off ebay :hi: