Mini Wipers

Guest stevenkirk

Guest stevenkirk

After fitting a 110 crank to replace the 130 degree crank in the wiper motor to stop the blade ending up on the scuttle panel - I have now got the problem of the blade stoping in line with the steering column ( if it swept a bit further the end of the blade would sweep onto the winscreen surround) - so, to get over this I had thought of moving the stop switch inside the motor 180 degrees which would solve the problem - it had also been suggested to turn the wheel boxes around and this would also cure the problem and change the position of the blades 180 degrees.

But doing either of these would cause a further problem in that the angle of the wiper arm ie. the bend that is in the arm (2" form the blade) would be wrong/back to front.

Can this remedied?

Guest mower man

2 ways pull the crankeed bit out of the lower bit of the arm and turn it over or bend them the other way , have done both and they work ,my wipers are at park horizontal in front of the steering wheel and work ok patience is needed but they wii]ll bend mower man