Trusted Builder Needed To Finish My 2B

Guest Tim.Waggett

Guest Tim.Waggett

Hi, I have to admit that I'm reaching the limits of my skill/knowledge with the build of my 2B. I might eventually work out how to do it and find the time but I will be too old to enjoy it by then. So I'm on the lookout for a trusted builder to take the car which is at the rolling chassis stage and complete it for me. Ideally in the Berkshire area so I can visit it occasionally but not essential. If you know anyone or fancy a project yourself please let me know. Thank you.

Where in Berks are you Tim? May be able to arrange a group car bash/assembly. Should be able to raise a few souls to show how bacon sarnies/chocky biccies/tea/coffee disappear without trace; & maybe put a nut/bolt in the right place. When we were building Florin "friends" said I wouldn't be able to get in & out without a hoist---They're WRONG --- once finished we bounce in/out at every opportunity;now got over 14,000miles of smiles & NO winch required.