2.1 Pinto For Sale (Also Twin Webers Sold Separately)

richardm6994

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stuartl

Hi Richard, I think your Exmo looks brilliant! Can you tell me if the headlights are 'off the shelf' or something you made? Also do you have any pics of the brackets for the front cycle wings as I want to ditch my clam-shell wings in favour of new cycle wings.

Many Thanks,

Stuart

Hi thanks for your kind words......my car is the "marmite-car" you either love it or hate it!!

the head lights came from ebay and I made my own brackets to fix them to the suspension arms;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Twin-Streetfighter-Dominator-Headlights-Black-Bandit-SV-/370195804593?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item563163b1b1

Regarding the cycle wings, if you go to this topic you'll see my photo's etc....I posted to help another chap with the same question;

http://www.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=34839

HTH

Guest Stuartl

Thanks for the info.

Would you be prepared top make me up a pair of brackets for the headlights for my Exmo and if so an approx cost would be useful!

I think they look great and far more menacing than my chrome bowls!

Also is the body of your car painted over stainless steel panels or vinyl wrapped?

Sorry for all the questions!

Hi. My exmo is the mild steel version so it is painted.

regards the headlight brackets....these are easy and I'll post some close up photos so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Regarding making them for you, even though you've offered to pay I have to politley decline. I'm more than happy to take on metalwork machining, fabricating etc.... for fully paid-up memeber ("memebers benifits") and this is keeping me really busy so I definatley havn't got time to be taking on non-memeber requests as well......sorry!

• Like 1

Guest Stuartl

Hi Richard, thanks for the reply and the pic!

I understand about the brackets, no probs.

The only reason I didnt renew my membership this year was that I was intending to sell the car but have now decided to hang on to it. Unfortunately the membership is only from Jan to December so it seemed pointless me paying a year's subscription for just three months of 2012!

• 1 month later...