Durham Rr Power Runs Sat Sept 15Th

ZeroKnowledge

Ive had the zero on the road for 2 years & 3000 miles, so thought it was time to find out the HP

I was hoping to use the local RRoad (XO tuning, Cramlington) for a power run but they have just had RR removed,

but they did recommend Evotune in Durham.

spoke to evotune today and they have an open day on Sat 15 Sept. with power runs for £35.

the morning is booked up but after dinner is quiet.

I will be there at about 1pm .

anyone else interested??

Cheers Paul

Guest Kennedy48

I'm baby sitting around about that time on Saturday and was gona pop to the park. But I might swing by as I'm sure the kid will love it haha

Luke

Ps. Mentioned this to a friend and told him company names. Told me that XO tuning are the guys that blew up his civic haha. He hasn't heard of the other one

results from RR Power run

Flywheel 113 BHP (standard is 125)

Wheels 91

fuelling was all over the place with rich low range- lean mid range and rich high range,

I took my laptop for the megajolt so I could maybe learn abit more about it (I am using a map from another DOHC user).

he changed a couple of values on megajolt and immediatley got 3hp more.

looks like I need a full RR session to get carbs & megajolt setup.

from searching the forums for a RR that knows bike carbs and megajolt looks like its a long trek to torque tune next to GBS

unless anybody knows any up north that fit the bill ??

It's not near, but Bogg Bros at Scarborough, would be closer , £80 for the session, so its good value.

Mine made 145bhp at the wheels so I was happy,

I am sure yours should make 140bhp at least, at Bogg Bros the son can set up megajolt cars.

results from RR Power run

Flywheel 113 BHP (standard is 125)

Wheels 91

fuelling was all over the place with rich low range- lean mid range and rich high range,

I took my laptop for the megajolt so I could maybe learn abit more about it (I am using a map from another DOHC user).

he changed a couple of values on megajolt and immediatley got 3hp more.

looks like I need a full RR session to get carbs & megajolt setup.

from searching the forums for a RR that knows bike carbs and megajolt looks like its a long trek to torque tune next to GBS

unless anybody knows any up north that fit the bill ??

torque tune is well worth the visit, he runs a bike dyno and a car so knows both ends of the spectrum well. had all my cars set up by him all with good results at a good price..