Rolling Road Results

Guest whiz

Well I had the S7 on the rolling road today it was a charity dyno run. Better than expected results the car put out 170.9bhp with 154lbs of torque. That is impressive for the mods that I have done. Well chuffed just need to sell it now so I can finance my new car

• 1 month later...

hi wizz

hope you sorted the clutch issue . if you get a chance send the old slave back to me as i would like to see where it failed.

thinking it might me slightly out of line , and the use may be be stressing it , just a thought .hope you love the car as i did .

dad

Guest sadjagboy

Andy, Looks to me like you have your new car home, nice to see another one in Dunfermline colours - come on ye PARS!!!

Watch out for the gritters.

cheers Angus

Guest oddsocks

Well I had the S7 on the rolling road today it was a charity dyno run. Better than expected results the car put out 170.9bhp with 154lbs of torque. That is impressive for the mods that I have done. Well chuffed just need to sell it now so I can finance my new car

whats the spec whiz?

blacktop with jenveys and emerald ecu??

Thought that was suppose to be about 176 without anymore mods?

What mods have you done?

Jamie

Hi dad yeah I got the clutch sorted the bracket on the engine is slightly out of line so its bent the bar a slight mod will be required using a rose joint so that it can have some movement.Cheers Angus yes its home and going great.

the mods on the car for the blacktop where boggs bros manifold fireblade carbs with pipercross filter and a very free flowing exhaust 170 is at the flywheel.

Andy