Insurance Prices

Guest Adam Atchinson

Guest Adam Atchinson

i have had a search round on here for prices of insurance but i cant seem to find any prices for my age (22)

i was wondering if there are people on here that are that age and could advise me how much a 2.0L zetec zero would be

msny thanks adam

Guest Mr_Frosty

Well I'm now 23 as of Friday. Had my kit car just over a year now.

Depends on what you want to pay really I paid £450 for my first year on the kit also a 2.0 and this year it is £350 something like that. Give Adrian Flux a ring.

The price of that was about half of my everyday car being a 2.0 Tddi mondeo.

im way older than you . but frank pickles was the cheapest for me.

nothing better than ringing a few companies.

as for adrian flux . id rather cut off my left leg than go with them again.

• Like 1

Guest Kennedy48

I'm 23. Last year it was £315 ish for a 1.8 pinto. Same this year with frank pickles .

I know it's a different engine bit thought of let you know

Luke

I also insure through Frank Pickles. Left several 'new business' messages with Adrian Flux to call me back - they never did. My personal view is if a broker doesn't respond to new business offers what would they be like if I ever needed to claim. So far haven't needed to claim so can't actually say whether Pickles 'after sales' service is any better.

Guest Adam Atchinson

cheers for the replys ppl just wanna know what im letting my self in for lol and this is probobly crazy and i sound crazy as im typing it but could a zero with wet wether gear and maybe a modified heater could it be used as an everyday car or is it totaly impractical besides the lack of boot space

tog up like the michelin man in winter, it's fiiiiine!

Going to be a bit interesting this year, i have just bought a house on top of one of sheffield's great hills, going to catch some snow!

Guest chris brown

I know I'm in the softy south but I used to use my 2B to and from work all year round. No heater just remove the gear leaver gater that lets in lots of hot air the only thing to get cold was my fingers. I also never used a full hood only a surry and side screens.