2B+ For Sale

Guest MarkB

Ok its time for the Tango 2B to vacate my garage,

2006 Orange 2b+ running a 2.0 pinto engine, fireblade bike carbs, Kent fr32 cam, vernier pully, megajolt ecu, facet silver top fuel pump, filter king pressure reg, lightened flywheel, injection head (unleaded) 155hp. lowered sump, new GBS zero pedal box, front and rear disc brakes, 3.62 diff (bolt on shafts), latest front wishbones, (spare set of bushes for wishbones) Gaz shocks alround, Acewell digidash, alloy tank, GBS zero seats, removable steering wheel, The last Factory built 2B, twin dominator headlamps. The boot lid needs tidying (i never got round to making a proper one), the bonnet needs a new vent putting on (supplied) to tidy where it was cut for a zetec exhaust, could do with a new carpet and it could also do with a new fan controller as the new one i bought is crap, either comes in too early or 2 late.. override switch on dash helps tho. It is listed as a cat c as Dan (notimpressed) decided to let a jag park up his back end when he owned it, new panel, bit of tube straightening, a vic check and that was sorted.

Team dynamic ltd edition alloys new toyo t1r's all round (I think)

Registered as a Robin Hood 2b on the v5

Cars located in Sheffield, it has a current mot but no tax, i can deliver for an addditional fee.

£3400

IMAG0382_zps424aea58.jpg

IMG_7220_zpsb59807c6.jpg

IMAG0339_zps13b127b2.jpg

IMG_7867_zps47ae9f7f.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is it with you sheffield lot sell all your cars.

Another one in the pipeline Phillip :good: and even if i end up without one, i am not missing out on the meets and the shows made too many friends, as said before RHOCar aint just about cars its about friends having a laugh, helping others and taking the p155 out of Shaft :p

so taking the p155 out of nick might take the pressure of me mark?

Graham as you well know this club takes no prisoners when it comes to taking the p155 out of people, nobody gets left out........ its like getting a cold... you know its gonna happen... its just not knowing where or when :search:

at that price dude it should sell quick..if i didnt already have one id have snapped it up.

good luck with the sale.. get it on locost and piston heads.and even ebay if you must as a buy it now only..not a crappy auction

Mark, I'm very tempted, just need to offload the latest non starter project before I can move on though (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/triumph-stag-solid-excellent-complete-car-for-restoration-/190738278960?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2c68e32a30

Does it have any wet weather gear, and the figures quoted, where was the rr session held?

regards

Si