Various Parts For Sale

Guest Steve Allen

Guest Steve Allen

Now my car has passed the dreaded SVA I have the following parts for sale, some of which may help with the SVA

4 No 185 x 65 x 14 sierra wheels, tyres and trim, All good "H" rated and passed the SVA (Alloys were to wide and big) £30 lot

14.5"RH silencer heat sheild inclicding 5" clamp brackets. In punched stainless with edging. £10

13" sports steering wheel with soft rubber insert, Bolts straight over RH boss (Horn works through rubber centre £10

Single carb type VV, Off ford capri, Set at 1.75 co, includes pipes manifold, cable, auto choke and as simple as you can get, (40 Side drafts failed on emissions so this was the easy option. £20.00

Pair of machined tie rod bars (as Per the Dave Andrews site) 1.25mm pitch thread. powder coated dark matalic grey. ( I fitted to far back so had two new ones made) £15 the pair

2 No Rose joints,to suit the above but 1.7m pitch thread. £10 the pair.

2 no cycle wings to suit 185 tyres, in red. Have been used for the SVA, wider ones now fitted but may be good for spares to someone

Pics available please Pm

Thanks

Steve Allen

post-17-1084656062.jpg

Guest Sean Timney

Hi Steve,

I'll have the steering wheel and heat shield mate....if they're still available....i'll pm you later (still at work)...

Thx,

Sean.

Guest Steve Allen

Heat shield. steering wheel and carb now sold (Dave)

Cycle wings -Say £20. Thay have been on the car but had no milage.

Let meknow your thoughts.Pic attached

Regarding the Tie bars, may have two spare Stainless steel ones but please dont bank on it,I will have a look tonight. (simple to make though, cut through 50x25 steel box section at 45 degrees, )

Steve

post-17-1084905091.jpg