Passed Iva

Guest jeffszero

Guest jeffszero

just passed IVA so another zero on the road :rofl: :acute:

but if anyone wants to know ,do NOT go to MTECH AUTOMOTIVE nothing but bad reports and bad kit,also if anyone is in berkshire please ,please dont use CFM ENGINEERING to tune up your car if you want it back.take it from me its cost me ££££ :diablo:

Guest mcramsay

on the contrary i have heard nothin but good things about mtech automotive, there are many famous threads on certain owners clubs (cough cough the clio oweners club) where the bloke that spent weeks slagging i think it is matt from Mtech, when actually it was the owner that really had no idea what he was on about or what he wanted. Matt from Mtech bent over backwards to help the bloke out and the whole club pretty much ganged up on him and tryed to ruin his buisness.

im not defending them! just giving another side to them that i have seen!

on a more important note, wayhey another zero on the road, well done.

when actually it was the owner that really had no idea what he was on about or what he wanted.

so, the owner had no idea what he wanted, asked for something he had no idea about, and wasn't given it, and then slagged off the people who had not given him what he didn't know he wanted? discraceful.

But to be fair, a Clio? should you not know they have no idea and point this out to begin with?

Just my opinion, and it's Christmas, and my future son in law has supplied the Jorvik blonde.

Edited by knights_templar