The National Memorial Arboretum

stevedohc2b

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive past the Arboretum to work every day guys and live not that much further away so if you need anywhere "checking out" just let me know and what facilities you are looking for (suana, jacuzzi, hot tubs, dancing girls etc) I will report back.

Ps whilst there another treat may be a visit to Curborough Sprint course (which is approx 10 mins away down the A38), just checked the calendar and nothings scheduled yet but you can bet that they will have something on.

Count me in on this Stephen

Jumbo. A field with a tap and a bog will do :aggressive: :db:

come on wheres your training gone. hole with plastic sheet to catch condensation as for the other dig another hole but not to close to first

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 2bsprint

I think I could almost push the car there, crich use to be good day out but last year the latest commette that organised event had become a jobs worth which we ended up moving our triumph away from there to gaydon

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Names so far

Me & Lesley

Steve & Laura

Chris, Becks +2 kids

Al Milton & wife ( sorry dont know name All )

Phil

Derek & Mo

Chris Brown

Bob & Mo Fry

Peter Ray

Dan E Run outs only

Michael jon ebbs ( Mowwer Man )

Hi all I have contacted the campsite do we want to camp jus Fri sat night or

Longer

No single night bookings Friday – Sunday from March to September

ie Fri, Sat , Sun

I could Do Fri ,Sat , Sun as we are on Hol with Hook up so would think £18 per night

Do yoy want hook up Etc

please let me know ASAP

reply to e mail below need to know who wants what

Peter knight is going to take a look at site first

Stephen

Hello

Thank you for your booking at the moment we do have availability for those dates. If you can let me know what size tents and how many people, I can have a look at what discount I may be able to offer you.

Price list and information is attached, but in summary

CAMPING: (8-10 pitches available)

including 2 occupants

• 2 man Tent (small) £12 per night * with elec £15/night

• 4 man Tent £15 per night * with elec £18/ night

• 5 man plus Tent £20 per night *with elec £23/night

• Additional occupants £6 per person (16 yrs and over)

• 5-15 yrs £4.00 per night

• 4 years and under Free

• No charge for dogs (limited 2 per pitch)

• *Elec hook up limited availability-

50% deposit is required upon booking ( by debit card over the phone or cheque) and the balance of Payment is due on arrival.

• • Payment will be due in full if cancellation is 48hrs or less;

• • Deposit is non-refundable, booking is transferable if 48 hours notice of cancellation given, subject to availability.

• • Sorry, we do not give refunds due to bad weather or under any other circumstances.

• • PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS ATTACHED

On site, there are showers and toilets, kitchen facilities - fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster and microwave, hot water washing up area, electric sockets for personal use, all provided FREE of charge.

We also have 2 camping pods which sleep up to 4/5 people; @ £35 per night inc 2 occupants with electric (13 amp socket) and heating. Additional occupants are £5 per night. Under 5yrs are free. Sorry no dogs are allowed in the camping pods.

Just bring everything except your tent!!

Full payment is required upon booking for Pods. 50% refund given for more than 7 days notice of cancellation

We do get booked up very quickly, so please let me know asap if you wish to book.

Please provide your full address and contact telephone number, together with your deposit if you wish to book.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Best regards

Janette

Janette & Chris Prince

Forestside Farm

Marchington Cliff

Uttoxeter

Staffordshire

ST14 8NA

TEL: 01283 820353

Email: stay@forestsidefarm.co.uk

See our Camping Pods: www.forestsidefarm.co.uk

As recommended in the Rough Guide to Camping in Britain And Tiny Campsites

Luxury Bell Tents available: www.tinkersbells.co.uk

Find out how the milk in your fridge is produced by Britain's dairy cows and about the farmers who care for them.

www.thisisdairyfarming.com

Visit: www.simplystaffordshire.co.uk

www.enjoystaffordshire.com

www.uk-sites.com

www.ukcampsites.co.uk

www.marchington.info

www.marchingtonshop.co.uk

T & C

CHRIS & JANETTE PRINCE

FORESTSIDE FARM,

MARCHINGTON, UTTOXETER, STAFFORDSHIRE ST14 8NA

TEL/FAX: 01283 820353

www.forestsidefarm.co.uk

email: stay@forestsidefarm.co.uk

TERMS & CONDITIONS

 VAT is charged at the current rate of 20% and is subject to change.

 A Deposit of 50% is required to secure booking.

 Payment in full is to be made 7 days prior to arrival unless otherwise specified.

 Payment will be due in full if cancellation is 48hrs or less; deposit non-refundable, booking is transferable if 48hrs cancellation notice is given, subject to availability.

 No single night bookings Friday – Sunday from March to September

 All deposits are non-refundable, however, bookings are transferable subject to availability

 No campers under 18yrs unless accompanied by an adult.

 Arrival time – After 2.00pm

 Departure time – Before 12 noon unless by previous arrangement, please check on arrival.

Forestside is a working farm and we would appreciate if visitors to the site would make every effort to keep to some very simple rules.

Pitches/Parking

Pitches should be kept neat and tidy. Please avoid damage to the grass from bbqs etc or skidding cars.

In wet weather or at busy times you may be asked to park cars in the adjacent yard area.

Camping Pods

 Please remove your outdoor shoes before entering

 The Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm is very sensitive and fitted for your safety, so please .....

 No Smoking

 No cooking or naked flames or candles in or near to the Pod

 No Dogs in the Pod please

 Please do not cover the heater, there is a safety cut out switch and the heater will not work!!

 Please leave the Pod clean and tidy upon departure and turn off the lights and heater.

Facilities

There are showers and toilets available in the cabin in the adjacent yard. There is a washing up area, fridge, kettle, freezer and microwave aswell as elec points for personal use.

Please leave these facilities as you would wish to find them, supervising children’s use of them.

SAFETY

Parents are requested to ensure that their children (of all ages) are supervised and kept under control. In particular, please ensure that they do not wander around the farm unsupervised, although they are welcome to look around the main yard to see the cows and milking but only with an adult.

The Barn and other areas are strictly out of bounds, as can be dangerous.

THIS IS A QUITE SITE – PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB OTHERS BY UNNECESSARY NOISE.

PLEASE BE QUIET BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 11.00PM AND 7.00AM

Please no loud music!

Barbeques are allowed, so long as they do not cause a nuisance to other occupiers. They should be raised off the ground. NO OPEN FIRES or FIREWORKS.

Waste Disposal

Please take home as much rubbish as possible. The green bins maybe used for rinsed recyclable items. Large items- such as broken camping equipment/ tents/awnings etc should NOT be left.

Pets/Dogs

Pets/Dogs are welcome if well supervised and all fouling is cleaned up after it. Please do not let them roam free around the campsite. We may ask any person to remove their pet from the site, if in our opinion, it creates a nuisance.

LIABILITY

The owners will not accept any liability for any loss or damage for any person, vehicle, caravan, motor home or tent or their contents. There are many natural hazards on the farm and the surrounding countryside, so please ensure your own and your children’s safety at all times.

Anyone NOT complying with these conditions will be asked to leave.

Guest mower man

As said earlier in the year we will be there [weather and interminals allowing] ,could you confirm date please mowerman [mick]