Gbs 2B Wishbone Handling Pack

Guest DROID

Guest DROID

Hi guys,

The kit price from GBS is £235 and is worth every penny even the extra £110 I've just spent ordering the new style front cycle wings. The only bummer is it may take up to 8 weeks to get them. Anyone considering spending some money on their 2b should seriously consider this up-grade before going for carbs etc as its no good go fast and not being able to cope with the bends. They really do feel make a huge difference.

Marsbar sorry it wasn't me but good to hear people had a great time at the show........

Hi marsbar I think it was Stuart (ickle) you where talking to at the show he is talking about doing the upgrade.

Andy how are you. Have you had your car out this year yet.

Guest DROID

Hi Whiz unfortunately this year to date has been a bit of a write off with work commitments etc, so the only outing I've had was yesterday going round the block to feel the new set up which I am super pleased with. Fingers crossed I'll get some time on the road before the summers finished..

Guest ickle

That would be me that was chatting imto the early hours seen a couple with the mod on the sunday but never managed to find yours then spoke to richard from gbs am sure he said it costs 225.

Stuart

Guest marsbar

Hi Droid have you noticed the front suspension is more complient, instead of bouncing along, it now rides softer.

My suspension was designed by a Hoodie who did a Batch run for members, I thing it was "Old Timbo" would interesting to compare the 2 on the road.

Guest DROID

Unfortunately I haven't driven the car enough to comment but I'm sure DanE would be able to give you an idea of the compliance and ride. However I will let you when I get the carbon the road proper.

Andy........