Final Edit ?

philshelton

Guest alfaGTA

Good work phil and no doubt lots of hours spent on this edition! I have only one addition, in order to get the club and the video up google listings it may be worthwhile tweaking the title to include "kitcar owners club". Currently if you google kitcar club or kitcar owners club or kitcar forum we don't feature on the first few pages (however our competition as such have those important words in their title introductions/welcome area). I'm not a google expert just something to think about?

Well done,a great presentation.It must have been a big commitment.How easy will it be to change the Club name when the time comes?

Not too hard also want to get in some of ians video from france just takes a while to render it to video think my pc is a bit under powered for video editing

Guest Alan_builder

Hi All,

Can't see a reply about the flat screen monitor.

I have a 17" which runs from 12Vdc @ 4A, has VGA connector and 3.5mm jack for audio.

Any use?

ell done dude a great job . i will get shouted down by cma .

don't know what his prob is , but it will happen .

anything that that expands the clubs reach is welcombe

graham

what have i done to you cma ?????????????

Hi Phil,

Good video just visited youtube and could not find it until i searched Rhocar would it be worthwhile changing the title to Kit car -Rhocar for more hits and links to this great forum?

youtube all new to me from a posting point

Blew the dust off the old Cool edit pro (now called adobe Audition).. a little piece put together, I have put 4 elements to the track, once the vid is fully complete I will put the music to the vid unless phil wants to, the track sounds similar to what we already have just a bit less bontempi organ style, the last bit is more my cup of tea but dosent really fit the vid unless all the cars messing about are put to the back of the video... no copyrights to worry about..... http://soundcloud.com/markbruce-1/mb130bpmrhocar1/s-DiSkP