Fuel Consumption

Guest Alasdair

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) ive decided to wait on the plate,i was after 4NDY but i have 3 companys searching for me,wont be cheep aprox 6500,other than that i was going down the

something mnr route - - - MNR

Guest chris brown
A1 - there's a nice bit of 3 lane near Stevenage
Better than that Peter'bo - Alconbury 15 miles 4 lane no speed cameras and we could all watch from the bridge at Sawtry ;) you can see about 2 miles in each direction from there :p :p :lol:

All the best for tomorrow Andy

Guest alan rowe

brilliant idea Chris and it's a bit closer for me - I think I'll go out and practice - as there will be plenty of room does anybody else want to join in and give this little ol' 900cc a whoopin

A

Guest alan rowe

and the rest Rizla - about 7 years ago my wife and I went to a number plate auction organised by the DVLA - we bought a plate for her (her name is Dianne) and we bought D14NNE - but the first plate up for sale was J4SON - it went for £18.5K - I nearly had a heart attack as our plate we wanted was lot number 153

A

Guest Andybarbet

Oooooh - a bit over my price range too - guess i should change my name so i can get a cheaper plate, maybe call myself X735YVW that would look good on my passport !!!!

How bout H1 4NDY ?? That would be a goodun. or anything with _60 4NDY would be GO ANDY !! Yeehaah........

Guest alan rowe

Hi X735YVW - you will be amazed at how expensive any plate with a potential name in it will be - I once saw two guys both called Geoff bidding for G3 OFF and it was evetually sold for £8.5K and that was years ago

4LAN

A mate of a mate has made himself a millionaire buying and selling plates. It's one of those things where once everyone knows about it the potential for making money has sort of gone. He used to keep a Robin which just ran to the MOT station once a year so that he could take plates from cars to motorbikes and vice-versa. They've changed the rules now so it wouldn't be necessary.

Iain