Rhocar Barkston Heath 13Th July 2013

Guest John Walton

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Battery Bill

Sorry to have to tell you all that Barkston has had to be cancelled John will sort out your booking etc when he gets back from Silverstone. It is beyond our control I'm afraid the RAF want their airfield back as they will be flying weekends to claw back some of the time they have lost since January when their learner aeroplanes kept losing their propellors. Hopefully see you all next year whenever... Bill

Guest John Walton

As Bill has said, the RAF want there airfield back due to some wonky props delaying their training.

RAFMSA have informed me that the next available date is 14th September.

I will post further information as it comes in.

I am still in possession of all the cheques received, let me know if you would like these destroyed or returned,

If to be returned please inform me of the full postal address to do so.

Shred my cheque please John.

Just going to have to do a few more trackdays this year. Might even be a good thing if I can find one with an instructor who can get me past steering level 2 and balls level 1. ( scale is from 1-10)

Sorry to lose Barkston this year but the numbers also seemed to be shrinking to uneconomic levels.

Nigel

Guest Ace Fettler

Hi John, Matt Wingrave, Andy Rowles and I would be up for the September date should there be sufficient interest - please shred the cheques if not. Barry Liles is hoping to have sold his car by September so grateful if you could shred his cheque anyway. I had better get on to Woodys and cancel the mixed grills :D Regards, Richard