14 Inch Alloys

Guest mbate

Guest mbate

;) I need some cheap 14inch alloys to replace my boring standard ford pepperpots, also i'm still looking for some seats for my 3a

can anyone help, please

Hi Mark,

Karl got some new "Mamba" seats from Stoneleigh that he's fitted into their Exmo hir car (see piccy) I've not measured them, but they look like they could fit.

Also today, a few of us had a ride out to Demon Thieves at Wrexham, they had a seat that would fit the mark 3 ( I did measure this one) the only trouble was it didn't fit me (not quite!)

If you go for a ride there, it was a Yellow seat at £84, near to the "garage" end of the shop. I think that they'd do them in different colours, but ask first.

The roadster 7 seats will fit, but they become very uncomfy very quickly, as the framework digs into your bum!

If you find any others, give me a shout, 'cause my drivers one has just about had it!

post-18-1085083139.jpg

Guest Phil in Cheshire

Hi Mark

These are my corbeau seats from Demon Thieves, think i paid about £85 each, fit my 3a and me realy well even with my fat arse ( does my bum look big in this ) :lol: :lol:

Phi

l

post-18-1085513308.jpg

Guest captn Pugwash
Hi Mark,

Karl got some new "Mamba" seats from Stoneleigh that he's fitted into their Exmo hir car (see piccy) I've not measured them, but they look like they could fit.

Also today, a few of us had a ride out to Demon Thieves at Wrexham, they had a seat that would fit the mark 3 ( I did measure this one) the only trouble was it didn't fit me (not quite!)

If you go for a ride there, it was a Yellow seat at £84, near to the "garage" end of the shop. I think that they'd do them in different colours, but ask first.

The roadster 7 seats will fit, but they become very uncomfy very quickly, as the framework digs into your bum!

If you find any others, give me a shout, 'cause my drivers one has just about had it!

Jim,

I was in demon thieves on friday aqnd the seats you mentioned above where ones that I looked at, they where corbeau ones from memory, nice seat, wil they fit the exmo, I did not have a tape with me and the chap at the counter was as much use as a wet paper bag, think I was stopping him from having his brew, by paying for my stuff at his till.

Dave.

Guest trevor hooley

my mamba seats came from midland wheels, and are only supplied by them, mini specailists. ill hunt and find there email

hth

karl