This Years Insurance

Guest scrabster

Guest scrabster

evening all, just had my renewal and its gone up by.................................................................................................................£1

£120.24 for the year with premium choice,breaks down as follows.

premium to insurance co £74.75

ipt(tax) £4.49

admin fee £21.00

claims manager £20.00

2000 mileslimit,fully comp.

road tax is now up £5 to £220 for the year :bad:

regards,jess.

I personally don't understand parts only..why would you want to spend all the time yourself repairing the car for the minimal saving on the policy.

Marcus,

You need to be a bit on the "mad" side to have a Kit car, so why not.... :crazy: Half the fun of a kit car is in the tinkering :db:

So you go agreed value to get around this... perhaps thats a better approach, provided the write off scenario/decision above is based on the agreed value vs. repair you should be good.

No better, at least with flux - you just get a *bleep* "agreed" value that you don't agree with, meaning you'll be very out of pocket in the case of an accident, and no way to argue about it. Oh but you do get to pay another £15 for the privilege. Guess who i wont be renewing with, come May.

They got themselves another £15 out of me for last year, but lost a customer for next.

Marcus,

You need to be a bit on the "mad" side to have a Kit car, so why not.... :crazy: Half the fun of a kit car is in the tinkering :db:

Im deffo on the mad side..why else would i own a car with no heater,doors or roof in the uk lol..i dont mind tinkering but repairing afer a crash hmmm :nea:

Guest jetskijase

Iam with grim as well, after reading a few nitemare scenarios regarding people getting nothing back for a write off i went yo flux for agreed value, value came up £3000 short in my opinion, but i missed the email about it so ran with it for a year. Might be Mr pickles again this year.

BUT BE WARNED. I had an email from flux saying if we don't hear from you we will assume everythings fine to take out the new policy and cash from your account. Flux are a bunch of ***kers!!

Guest mower man

I insure because its a legal point [they are all bandits esp Flux ] and pay for areasonable cover at at a reasonable price. I would think any thing major would write my car of any way and as for paying for a claims manager no thank you mower man

evening all, just had my renewal and its gone up by.................................................................................................................£1

£120.24 for the year with premium choice,breaks down as follows.

premium to insurance co £74.75

ipt(tax) £4.49

admin fee £21.00

claims manager £20.00

2000 mileslimit,fully comp.

road tax is now up £5 to £220 for the year :bad:

regards,jess.

Jess who are you insured with???