Tatton Park Shows 2013

steve in stockport

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the paperwork for the June show has gone off, once passes arrive I'll post them out to everybody that I don't see before the show.

Got 10 cars for the August show at the moment, anybody else who wants to come please add your details below.

Peter, your original reply didn't read that way, sounded like you wanted a pass for the Sunday in August only so that is what I have you down for.

I've sent you a message with the contact number for late passes if you want to go to the June show.

Steve

Guest matvic

Have phoned for late passes, he said to use the individual entry form on the website and state the club name and will issue pass if there is space....have done that. May be useful for any other unorganised laties.

Anyone going down on the Friday. We aim to get there about 5pm on the Fri that's baz and I with other halfs and dog and daughter. Looking for somewhere to go and eat on Friday night. Anyone with local knowledge make any good recommendations. Cheers see you next week. Lee

Guest peter2b2002

I did the same as matvic, sent self address envelope with the form. so now i'm waiting for the saturday pass, hope the weather will be the same as this weekend

peter2b

Guest shaggy

There's a pub somewhere near the main road into Tatton Park, only about 2 miles or so. Went there last year, good food etc. Ask Grizzly, he may have a better idea what its called as he drove us there, or Mitch as he went also. You could also ask Windows, but I don't suppose you'll get much of a reply.Si

Guest laurahj

Hi Lee we will be down on Fri, Steve off so will be there early to set up and I'm coming after work, there is a pub nearby called The Swan at Bucklow Hill, think its a brewers fare or something like, we have been there a couple of times and the food is good.

See you Fri

Laura.