Tatton Park Shows 2013

steve in stockport

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be heading over to Tatton tomorrow afternoon setting things up. I'm working nights on Friday and Saturday so I'll be coming over straight from work on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Anybody planning on camping from tomorrow will just have to take pot luck with the free for all for spaces either in the walled garden or in the big area behind the beer tent and food stalls.

There could be some out of joint noses from the Lotus 7 group who we have been pitched next to!

See you on Saturday morning.

Guest steve8274

Hi steve

Got my pass thanks

Hope you have quiet nights. Weather not looking the best for Saturday.

What time are people getting there each day? I know you have to be in for 10.30

Steve

Steve, if you want to save a big trip over to nicks next week with the flags etc, I can meet you half way to yours, I only live a cough and a spit from wood head pass.

Pretty much Matt, there's a strict no vehicle movement policy between 10 30 and 4pm so you'll end up having to park with the paying public.

That sounds like a plan Mark, I also bring over an engine stand for Donington if you need one and no one nearer has one.

Pretty much Matt, there's a strict no vehicle movement policy between 10 30 and 4pm so you'll end up having to park with the paying public.

That sounds like a plan Mark, I also bring over an engine stand for Donington if you need one and no one nearer has one.

perfect an engine stand will come in very handy