New To Robin Hood

Guest scrooge

Guest scrooge

hi all,i am new to the kit car community and I am in the process of converting my shed, I would like to no the width of the cars so I can widen the doors, also I no about the pinto from my Cortina days but not sure about the zetec , all replys greetly recieved

Welcome aboard I'm sure someone will be along shortly with the measurements. If you have the finances I would go for zetec every time the pinto is so old school now and noisy.

Andy

Have you got a car in mind already? You say new to Robin Hood so assume buying either a completed car or a unfinished project? Do you know what model of Robin Hood it is, if a monocoque (series 3, s7 etc) there are some bits to be aware of for IVA, but nothing that can't be sorted fairly simply. Lightweights should be avoided, 2B's are simplest to get through IVA.

However if you are buying new then it will be a gbs zero, in which case I think dimensions are on the gbs site.

Guest svsdino

Welcome aboard I'm sure someone will be along shortly with the measurements. If you have the finances I would go for zetec every time the pinto is so old school now and noisy.

Andy

None taken ;)

Guest boggybogstar

hi Simon, oh yes, all sorted and far far better than i imagined, ended up rolling roading it to 250bhp!!!!

ive had a couple of runs in it and the pick up and driveability is amazing, look out for either this month or next months complete kitcar magazine as ive got an article going in!

Hope your Zetec conversion is going ok?