Happy Birthday Nigel

Al Milton

Thanks to all. Had the classic bucket of Exmouth prawns, a dozen Ceduna oysters and a bottle of bubbly in the sunshine on the front at Scarborough. (F.Y.I. Exmouth is at the top left hand corner of Oz and is where the best prawns in the world come from, Ceduna in the middle of South Australia and ditto for the oysters and the Scarborough I was at is not the one next door to Whitby.)

Then took in the Drags at Kwinana. End of season finals. (And I don't mean with the little black frock, heels, lippy and calling myself Gladys.)

65 and a proper pensioner so I will be putting away the silly car, the mountain bike and the surfboard and buying some jigsaws and tiddly winks. At least you don't get eaten by sharks playing tiddly winks. Should be back in June if the heart can take the strain for that long. (Favourite surfing spot here is Trigg point which is just down the road. Also a favourite with the sharks. Type sharks and Trigg into google.)

Nigel