I Am Now The New Proud Owner Of.......

Guest Jumbo

Guest Jumbo

I have today taken delivery of Jason's "well know" tuned Pinto powered Zero, before anyone asks, yes I do know the "history" with it, Jason has been very upfront ,open and honest.

Whilst speaking of Jason I would like to thank him openly for delivering the car to me (which he didn't have to do but made things so much easier for me).

Have already booked onto Barkston Heath and will look forward to Sloneleigh next month.

Guest jasonmorris

Hi Gary, just want to say, enjoy the car and have fun, I know you will look after it. It will surprise a few of the supposedly superior zetec powered cars but remember to get yourself a good set of trackday tyres for barkstone, they really do make that much of a difference. The guys on here will give you lots of advice on what to fit and where is the best place to get them from. Also before barkstone, please do pay Russ at torque tune a visit, hes a good guy and really knows how to fine tune a pinto.