Stoneleigh Bbq

philshelton

We are going to have the BBQ on the club stand on the Sunday. We will be doing burgers from midday for club members with a suggested minimum donation of £1.50. This will Be for members only due to food handling regulations. Tea and coffee will be available through out the show on the club stand with a donations pot. It would be much appreciated if members camping could use their own cups and not the disposable ones. The BBQ will also be available in the club camping area in the evening forebears to cook their own food on. I shall be getting about 96 burgers and buns for the Sunday on the Stand so when they are gone they are gone. Help with the BBQ at lunch would be much appreciated, if you can help please let me know

Put me & Mo down for lunch-time catering;suggest groups of 4 "staff" will make the job easier. Will members need their club cards & presume family of member included.?

Yes club cards please and family included

me and the other half don't mind helping out, also thought of doing a big pan of chilli for sunday evening for campers, if people don't mind, it's our first time as club members so thought we would ask first just incase anyone else was already doing something like it, don't want to tread on anyone toes,just thought we could do our bit to help, cheers ivan & andrea

• Like 2

me and the other half don't mind helping out, also thought of doing a big pan of chilli for sunday evening for campers, if people don't mind, it's our first time as club members so thought we would ask first just incase anyone else was already doing something like it, don't want to tread on anyone toes,just thought we could do our bit to help, cheers ivan & andrea

swap u a bowl of chilli for a pint or 2 of elliotts ale
  • Like 1

Guest MarkB

We are taking the caravan, if I get another valve we will have the hobs and oven in the van and 2 hobs in the awning, I'm sure we can all create a nice Sunday night feast between us all.

Seems like we have more than enough cooks to spoil any broth. Phil, can you arrange a rota, Mo & I should be at Stoneleigh by 13.00 on Sunday,available there-after; one & a quarter hour shifts with all starting just before the hour & 5/10 mins after hand over to new crew??