Stoneleigh

Al Milton

Big thanks to Phil for doing his usual sterling job with the arrangements for this years' event.

Another round of thanks to everyone who helped with my clutch issue, got home safe and sound, no problems, just have to fine tune it now.

Hope everyone didn't mind the smoke signals on Saturday from the burger fest. Hope Nick's and my cooking didn't leave anyone having to leg it to the little room.

Finally, thanks to everyone for making it a very enjoyable week-end, the banter, food, (thanks Ivan & Andrea - we enjoyed the chilli), the beer was very drinkable (cheers Dan). It was good to catch up with friends old and new.

See you all at Newark,

• Like 3

Cracking weekend. Great company, nice food, and very drinkable beer ( a few headaches this morning......Mr Shaft :rofl: :rofl: )

Lets hope Phil arranges the same weather for Newark.

I can feel the sun burn now... :crazy:

• Like 1

absolutely brilliant weekend, what a great bunch of people we have in this club, Big Thanks to alan bringing a big box of biscuits for everyone to munch on at night ivan and andrea for making the best chilli ive ever eaten and made it in a tent "genius" who ever supplied the big chocolate cake for afters all those who helped on the bbq etc

And the Scottish crew for there flying visit.

Cant wait for newark now

Top club with top people

• Like 2

Hi to you all.My comments echo those above, had a great time and looking forward to Newark,unfotunatly covered the last 15 miles on end of tow rope as cam belt went at Scotch Corner.Never mind my little dog was really pleased to see me,just going to trawl the net to see if it may have bent a valve.So once again a big thank you to all of you who organised the stand and everything else a Top Job at a TOP show.see you all soon. Allan

Guest Jumbo

As a relative "newbie" it was good to chat to various (hopefully) new and old friends from the forum, it felt "very relaxed" on the stand and a good place to be.

My thanks go to all the people that "makes it happen" as without you, quite simply it wouldn't happen.....

Gary (Jumbo)

Guest emmab

Had a ball as always loved every minute. Thank you to everyone who helped. We have two very tired boys who had lots of fun. Can't wait for Newark :0)

Best show I've been to at Stoneleigh! :drinks:

The weather helped massively, obviously, but the whole affair seemed to be one big meet and greet

all weekend. Plenty of new visitors and new members camping over for their 1st event and I hope you

all enjoyed the experience, I know I did. 8P

A massive thanks, as already said, to all those who make these events what they are and it's really nice to read such positive comments from people on the forum immediately after the show.

A couple of pics of the new look layout RHOCaR below....20130506_113130.jpg20130506_113145.jpg

• Like 1

Guest MarkB

Brilliant show, brilliant weather,

Many Many thanks to, Phil shelton for organising it all, Nick, Al, steve, becky and Bob for flipping the burgers... providing the RHOCAR members with a much cheaper alternative to the usual over priced burgers on offer around the show.

Thanks to Rob, Andy, Terry Al, Allen...allen...allen....alllen, John, Terry, Jim, Phil, Chris, Bob, Becky, Nick, Dan and Disco Si for helping setup and strip down the show stand etc.

Thanks to Ivan and Andrea for cooking a fantastic Chilli for the camp, Thanks to Dan for the well recieved and very popular "butt crack" ale (if thats what it finally got called).

Thanks to the people that make this all happen.... last but very not the least, Big Thank you to Becky who did a fabulous job at the club stand, selling memberships (very succesfully) and making sure everybody who came on to the pitch were welcomed.... amazing effort.. Thank You.

The club members truley showed why this club is the best around... im sure i have forgot some thank yous so i may add as i remember... very tired.... only just got in to watch the last snooker final frame.... totally forgot about the final when i decided to stop for dinner!!!!

Again Many thanks everybody for being there.

Brilliant show this year, much better than last year even though the drive down in the torrential rain looked like spoiling it.

The weather held out fair for the two main show days and the Fellowship (of the Ring) just seems to get bigger and bigger.

We will have to move our tents back a bit next year if this keeps growing. :)

Now it's the three B's for me now - Beer, Bath and Bed (a warmer one this time I hope!) :)

Congratulations to Phil, Nick, Dan, Mark B and anyone else I may have missed for such a light hearted and funny (amusing) weekend.

Thanks everyone,

Simon.