Stoneleigh

Al Milton

Guest mower man

It.s the old story Phil , you cant please every one and those you don.t please moan they are left out , my advise to them is muck in talk to people and make new and lasting friendsas I havedone over the last ten years ,if you act like a wall flower thats your prob join in mower man :drinks: :clapping: :crazy:

Guest chris brown

Sorry you feel that way Jez. But has been said most did go round from group to group. But as the saying goes you can lead a horse to water etc.

Jez.... if you come to Newark just pull up a chair and plonk yer self down mate.

Introduce yourself and join in the banter and drinking, i guarantee you'll be more than welcome. :)

• Like 1

Jez.... if you come to Newark just pull up a chair and plonk yer self down mate.

Introduce yourself and join in the banter and drinking, i guarantee you'll be more than welcome. :)

Totally agree Nick. It was our first time plonking down and bantering with you and you all felt like old mates by the end of the first evening.

But you forgot add that you mustn't mind the odd bit of wind!! (Sorry Andy, couldn't resist) :D :D

Guest ickle

was superb and the whole club were so welcoming just wished we could have stayed the night

the burgers were perfect the home brew was fantastic and what can i say it wis a tad warmer than fife lol

thanks again guys see ya all @ newark

stu

Don't get me wrong I was at Newark and donny last year and have been to quite a few shows over the years. I was camping with my 8year old so my priority was looking after him, i don't think half the banter or language would be age appropriate. Daddy what does that mean? I could do without. Anyhow looking at it from the outside that's how I saw it, at least with the gazebo you knew where you were.

Don't get me wrong I was at Newark and donny last year and have been to quite a few shows over the years. I was camping with my 8year old so my priority was looking after him, i don't think half the banter or language would be age appropriate. Daddy what does that mean? I could do without. Anyhow looking at it from the outside that's how I saw it, at least with the gazebo you knew where you were.

Banter changes with who is there trust me both my girls have sat round at newark ant the conversation changes when they go to bed what you forget is most of us are mums and dads and respect the young members in the group. My girls love Nick god knows why!!!

Guest MarkB

Jez, most watch their p's and q's when my boys are out and about, as in any place the odd word slips out, once the boys are in bed it does become more adult conversation, one of the reasons we all seeem to congrigate around our camp is because i will not sit out of sight of our carvan/tent because of my 9 and 5 year old so unfortunatly i struggle to use the event shelter as you can appreciate. Next show get camped up near us, let the boys play together and have a seat with us.

Guest david_l_perry

Made it down on the Sunday...all a bit rushed on the trips down but good fun

After a storming gig on Saturday night with my new Genesis tribute band...and only getting home at 2.30am...I was up at 6.30 to get down to my brothers so we could head back down the M6 again...

Some amazing bits of kit down there....

So here are some pictures...picture speaks a thousand etc etc....

255622_10200933229110575_1081972364_n.jpg

181442_10200933235150726_108197090_n.jpg

420680_10200933237030773_276744040_n.jpg

945434_10200933237790792_418906515_n.jpg

940977_10200933237510785_1796646143_n.jpg

923199_10200933236510760_253820045_n.jpg

397793_10200933242550911_223085059_n.jpg

941199_10200933244390957_13856519_n.jpg

941234_10200933248031048_981251978_n.jpg

392987_10200933261831393_1650674725_n.jpg

Guest shaggy

if you had pulled a chair up you would have been more than welcome.

So,,,,, you had to pull up a chair. I thought the 3 second rule for chair swapping was well known, I didn't realise it hasn't been introduced in S Yorkshire......................... That's why I was made to feel unwelcome eh!

Guest shaggy

Come on, its a bit of fun the three second rule - its stops you sitting next to a boring fart all night wishing you were at the opposite end of the circle