Stoneleigh

Al Milton

hi all, would just like to add our thanks for a fantastic weekend, was a bit concerned how we would be welcomed at the camp site (andrea was very worried) as it was our first time, but as soon as we arrived we were welcomed with open arms, simon b helped with our tent, and many more offered, as soon as we were unpacked dan e invited us over for for a couple of beers, then andrea started to prep the chilli and once again help came and soon got it all done, it was a good atmosphere on the evenings and everyone mucked in to make it a great camping weekend, looking forward to the next one, thanks again to everyone, cheers ivan & andrea

• Like 3

hi all, would just like to add our thanks for a fantastic weekend, was a bit concerned how we would be welcomed at the camp site (andrea was very worried) as it was our first time, but as soon as we arrived we were welcomed with open arms, simon b helped with our tent, and many more offered, as soon as we were unpacked dan e invited us over for for a couple of beers, then andrea started to prep the chilli and once again help came and soon got it all done, it was a good atmosphere on the evenings and everyone mucked in to make it a great camping weekend, looking forward to the next one, thanks again to everyone, cheers ivan & andrea

I wouldn't of put Andrea down as the nervous type?? :db:

I even got a cuddle on the 1st date... Admittedly she did think it was you though! :ph34r: :rofl:

also like to add that i had a slight issue with my car, and once again lots of great help and information was given, that was why i had no hesitation in joining the club when i bought my hood, a great bunch of members all willing to help a fellow hoodie(a newbie with very little knowlage of cars) out in a time of need, thanks again,especialy to graham who took various parts off his car to try on mine, ivan

Bit late in my words of thanks to all for a marvellous week-end at Stoneleigh. Did the SKCC trip around the Peaks & Welsh Hills,1300 miles before Stoneleigh & another 200 odd after visiting friends in Birmingham. Great company,great weather all week & Stoneleigh sun-shine with pals old & new. thanks again to all who made it possible. Just need to sort computer probs now; Monitor 1 went RGB screen or nothing, Monitor 2 gave up after 1/2 hour & No.3 is my wifes kitchen TV which only has a 14" screen (all are old;like me)

no unfortunately, also just realised that we are at a wedding same time as holliwell, might be able to make it on saturday

Looking like Stoneleigh was your 1st and last camping show this year then dude! :help:

Bit late in my words of thanks to all for a marvellous week-end at Stoneleigh. Did the SKCC trip around the Peaks & Welsh Hills,1300 miles before Stoneleigh & another 200 odd after visiting friends in Birmingham. Great company,great weather all week & Stoneleigh sun-shine with pals old & new. thanks again to all who made it possible. Just need to sort computer probs now; Monitor 1 went RGB screen or nothing, Monitor 2 gave up after 1/2 hour & No.3 is my wifes kitchen TV which only has a 14" screen (all are old;like me)

I've got a LCD monitor going spare if you want it Bob? can take it you to Newark if it's any use?

IS CAMPING JUST ON SATURDAY NIGHT AT HOLLIWELL?

No mate, i'd wager good money that a few of us will be there from the Thurs night perhaps.

Hopefully then camping Thurs, Fri & Sat night. :drinks:

I've got a LCD monitor going spare if you want it Bob? can take it you to Newark if it's any use?

Thanks mate, great offer but already got a replacement coming via daughter who's taken pity on her ol'Dad.