Big Thanks To Gomatthome

maccavvy

After a top weekend at Stoneleigh ,me and er indoors left to come home.

Bumped into phil on the route home and we just dropped into convoy mode.

I ended up calling at the 1st services as my temp was very high. 100 plus

Phil came in with us. we had a look and noticed it needed topping up,did so and went off in convoy again.

Got to trowel services, temp very high again even though I was driving at 50mph sometimes.

Went to get more water from the toilets and when I came back and phil asked me about my fan .

Looks like I connected it the wrong way round :blush: :blush: and it was blowing instead of sucking. so was fighting against cooling air rushing in.

The joys of 2 same spade connectors.. so swapped em over and its now cooling the engine

Ill sort that with something I cant get wrong way round.

SO a massive thanks to phil for stopping helping and spotting my issue.. never went about 85 after than and I was 85 plus at some points. :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: I owe you a beer at the next meet for sure.

The joys and camaraderie of this forum. :D :D

Looks like I connected it the wrong way round :blush: :blush: and it was blowing instead of sucking. so was fighting against cooling air rushing in.

You aren't the only one to have done this. I fortunately spotted my error early on before I took it down to the IVA station. It's an easy thing to miss. :)

Simon.

Guest MarkB

Last year we saw a fair few broken down kits on the way home, only saw one this year and that was at the entrance to stoneleigh...... Wasn't the best advert for Westfield :)

At least nothing fell off on the return journey... :rofl: :rofl:

The sight of your missus hanging out the side of the 2B on the M1 trying to hold onto your flaps :blush: :vava: (the surrey roof which had come un fastened) made me chuckle all weekend.

Glad you got back safe and sound mate :db: