Smallways 2013

BigLee

All,

Smallways weekend

Right date confirmed for the Yorkshire Area event of the season

Come on everyone. Cracking venue - Free camping - camping in PUB GROUNDS - run out on the Saturday - back to Pub - what more can you ask for. Everyone welcome..... Post below if you want to come..... Cheapest weekend on the calendar or most expensive if you drink a lot...

For anyone that hasn't been, this is an event I organise. It consists of a fantastic pub in the country where we camp over Fri and Sat just behind the pub. Usually an excellent run out on Saturday,

Time - Friday and Sat 5th and 6th JULY . (Arriving to camp anytime PM on Friday 5th). Camping Friday and Sat night FREE!!!!

I have now confirmed date with Landlord. I will try and book the sunshine !!!! Run out been sorted for the Saturday. Usual 10.15 am getaway for anyone not stopping over Friday and joining us for the day run out.

Details:

Location - Smallways Country Inn, just off the A66 at Newsham, about 7 miles from Scotch Corner. (A1)

Map here

Cost - Nowt - Will be beer to be drunk though !!!!!

Facilities - Excellent country pub serving good food. Toilet and washing facilities.

Stuff to do - Your own thing, tyre kick whatever. There is beer!!!

There is a motel next door for anyone not wanting to brave the open air !!! Search for the A66 motel

Please tell me if you want to come - Just PM me or reply to this thread so I can get a feel for numbers. There should be no restriction on Camping pitches and all are welcome . I'll post up those confirmed here.

Regards Lee

Attendees So Far -

Lee And Julie (BigLee)

Barry and Christine (Bazwaz)

Kevin and Gayle (Spannerman)

Chris Paddon and Mrs Paddon (Chris27)

Andy Starforth (Mastarforth)

Mick (Mowerman) Possibly

James Harvey (Harvs)

Justin Naylor (Just2b)

Barrie - The other Barry - from Sat AM

Pete and Daryl (Petespine)

Steve (Grizzly) Adams

Knaggsy (Sat)

Mike (Recycler) Run out Sat

Mitch (Just Mitch) Run out Sat

Guest Ian & Carole

Goodwood on the weekend after !!!! So no clash :)

Yes but we are travelling down to Hampshire for the week so we can have a couple of days at Beaulieu before the FOS. :good:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest shaggy

Lee, sorry dude, pass outs expired till after August, plus car not running. Looks like you will have the weather again this year, hope you all have a fab weekend.

Be safe if using the over sized Chinese lanterns.

I'll be flagging the yard, or pointing, or some such monotonous task, so enjoy the run out and beers

Si