Another Big Thanks

Tazzzzman1

Another big thanks to the S Yorks crew.

Managed to get the engine back in (twice....)

Clutch fitted and now working, although we did have a strange issue with the actuator on the slave cylinder being too long.

But car has been test run (Simon is now propoerly a wake :rofl: :rofl: ) and running well.

Ivan also had his car looked at. Good job I have a big garage :crazy: Fortunately we found his engine to be good with no major issues. Managed to sort out his timing (Cam was 180 deg out). Car was running much better. However he hit an issue on his way home and had to call out the AA. Think it may be an electrical issue, but wait to be updated...watch this space

All in all a great days progress and big thanks to:

Mark B, Rob & Milo, Simon, Ivan and the missus for the Bacon butties :db:

I'll try to post some of the photo's later.

Took the car out for a run across to Robs. Car ran a treat clutch working perfectly, and nothing dropped off.........bonus :db:

Came across IanK on my travels so both went across to Robs for a coffee and chat and see how his engine removal was coming along. Suprised that Rob already had the engine out by the time we got there, so not much we could do. Glad to see IanK back on the road after his front end re-build...

Lets hope for a few more days like today, this year... :clapping: