Brand new Member Discounts For 2013

philshelton

Guest Ian & Carole

We could write a song..........................

"The Mark Bruce appreciation society" repeat over and over again.

Italian Job,esk :clapping: :clapping:

We could write a song..........................

"The Mark Bruce appreciation society" repeat over and over again.

Italian Job,esk :clapping: :clapping:

is that to be followed by "3 wheels on my wagon"

Guest MarkB

Although I really appreciated the comments, please remember there are other people working hard for this club, we are all peeing in the same pot, committee, admin, mods, Area secs and members all seem to be giving all the support they can give. It proves we have the best club around. The discounts and other benefits we are gaining are to reward our members for their continued support.

Guest Lowlife

Congrats and hats off to all now involved in moving the club forward in a very positive direction. One point I would add though, it is all well and good organising, posting member benefits in the members section, but how will potential members know of them??

For example a guy just starting a build might be hugely interested in the discounts and thus join the club to take advantage, if he knew it was there.

Perhaps something advertising what benefits there are to joining now ??

Congrats and hats off to all now involved in moving the club forward in a very positive direction. One point I would add though, it is all well and good organising, posting member benefits in the members section, but how will potential members know of them??

For example a guy just starting a build might be hugely interested in the discounts and thus join the club to take advantage, if he knew it was there.

Perhaps something advertising what benefits there are to joining now ??

This is in hand just give us a little time John, it has only been 6 weeks. I don't think the individual company's will be listed just the fact that we have members discounts with magazine publisher and various suppliers of parts and services. Having it in the members area keeps it as a true members benefit.