Through Bulkhead Plugs And Sockets

Dave R

where can i buy a connector, to take cables through a bulkhead, and be unpluggable ?

need about 12 way, and preferable 3 different shapes so they cant be mixed

could do it with normal male/female connectors, but trying to replace whats there

its on a mates new toy

post-98-0-74615700-1372625893_thumb.jpg

Guest Ian & Carole

Dave , dependant on space and needs you can get flush fitting trailer sockets and plugs, 7 pin so you would need 2.

I used them for quick release plugs for the 4 spots on the rally car.

sorry ian didnt make myself clear.... need 3 X 12 so 36 in total, all the existing are 1/4 spade type pins, so maybe 20A

i think though not totally sure, that there are 3 on the original cos 1 does front auxillarys, 1 does engine the last does the rear lights etc

Those are awesome but you will need the proper crimp tool for them or you won't get the pins in the plug. I work with these every day, I'm an aircraft electrician, if you do buy them, you could send me the loom and i'll crimp the pins on for you and give you a few insert/extract tools. I'll be using these on my new haynes roadster build

Those are awesome but you will need the proper crimp tool for them or you won't get the pins in the plug. I work with these every day, I'm an aircraft electrician, if you do buy them, you could send me the loom and i'll crimp the pins on for you and give you a few insert/extract tools. I'll be using these on my new haynes roadster build

may be difficult sending the bits of the loom still attached to the tractor... i used to use the solder bucket ones of the twist lock....