Hollowell 2014 July 5Th And 6Th

philshelton

Phil me and Ju down as well please Phil - but will be in the Merc so will park with Joe public. Wont be camping - will find some local B & B nearer the time. So not sure I need to book anything but will come along and say hello.

Have a word with Phil, he has "spare" entry forms. Otherwise it's wait a while, as entry forms for people who have not attended/ displayed at the show are not available 'til about a months time.

Hi Mitch,

Like Bob has correctly said, those who exhibited last year automatically get invited back (entry forms sent to them) before the entry forms are published on the website for new comers. The entry form will be avalible to download usually from the middle / end of March.

I can say without any doubts that Allen has a bit of a "soft-spot" for the RHOCAR club given all of the hard work the club did last year in helping set up the rally site on the Thursday and Friday.........so I don't think there will be any problems "squeezing in" newcomers :)......and if the northwest lot (and anyone else for that matter) wants to come a couple of days before the rally to help out......it would be more than welcome.

One last thing.........PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND A STAMPED ADDRESS ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ENTRY FORM SO THAT YOUR ENTRY PACK CAN BE SENT BACK TO YOU.

Hi Mitch,

Like Bob has correctly said, those who exhibited last year automatically get invited back (entry forms sent to them) before the entry forms are published on the website for new comers. The entry form will be avalible to download usually from the middle / end of March.

I can say without any doubts that Allen has a bit of a "soft-spot" for the RHOCAR club given all of the hard work the club did last year in helping set up the rally site on the Thursday and Friday.........so I don't think there will be any problems "squeezing in" newcomers :)......and if the northwest lot (and anyone else for that matter) wants to come a couple of days before the rally to help out......it would be more than welcome.

One last thing.........PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND A STAMPED ADDRESS ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ENTRY FORM SO THAT YOUR ENTRY PACK CAN BE SENT BACK TO YOU.

Also entry forms MUST BE A5 not a4, some last year were sent in on A4 and I have been told that A4 entry forms will not be accepted
  • Like 1

Guest Ian & Carole

Richard

I have kept the wedding diary clear for this event and we are planning on coming from Thursday to lend a hand.

Having not been before, we won't get an automatic invite, so are we OK waiting 'till we see you or Phil at Stoneleigh or should we apply direct from the web site at the end of this month ?.

Johnno.

Have run off about 20 copies of the form ready for handing out at stoneleigh. for those wishing to attend please note the following

Exhibits MUST be on the rally field by 10.00AM and may not leave till 5.00PM on each day.