Hollowell 2014 July 5Th And 6Th

philshelton

Guest mutleydog123

Hi there im new to all this but was wondering if it would be possible to join you at hollowell,I used to put the marquees up there as a kid years ago and loved it ,would be great to go back there with the car can someone please let me know what i need to do thanks

Hi there im new to all this but was wondering if it would be possible to join you at hollowell,I used to put the marquees up there as a kid years ago and loved it ,would be great to go back there with the car can someone please let me know what i need to do thanks

Heres a link to there website, you'd normally downlaod an application form and send that off, but it appears the download package as been taken down?

I know the deadline is the 30th of this month so it may be that it's too late for this year?

http://www.hollowellsteam.com/downloads/index.php

Guest Ian & Carole

It might be worth giving the organizer a call and explain that you have only just become a hoodie and would love to attend.

I've finally managed to get the day off work on Saturday 5th, I did post my application just after Stoneleigh.

It looks like I'll be there Thursday to Sunday, or definitely Friday.

See you there

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ian & Carole

Whoop whoop passes in the post this morning :clapping:

Although for the weekend we will mostly be known as Mr + Mrs Jollison, :crazy: :crazy: obviously Alan couldn't read my writing.

Just make sure some one bboks the weather, see you all on the Thursday.

Mine arrived yesterday.

I must have filled the form out wrong as we have passes for 2 of us.

I have told Tabby she has to pay for herself :rofl:

Me and Tabby are looking forward to it, Gill (the better half) is not looking forward to camping.

Ozz