Rhocar National Meet September 27th to 29th

philshelton

Hi Folks,

I stopped being an active RHOCaR member a few years ago when I went back to 2 wheels to get my kicks. I'm not far from the Hollowell site so if poss can I come over for an hour or two on either Fri or Sat?

I won't be camping so can't enjoy a proper beer fueled catch up but it would still be good to have a nose at all your 4 wheeled toys.

Regards Jez

Hi Folks,

I stopped being an active RHOCaR member a few years ago when I went back to 2 wheels to get my kicks. I'm not far from the Hollowell site so if poss can I come over for an hour or two on either Fri or Sat?

I won't be camping so can't enjoy a proper beer fueled catch up but it would still be good to have a nose at all your 4 wheeled toys.

Regards Jez

hi jez your more than welcome to pop over

Cheers Phil,

The handful of members that I recognise all appear to be getting to the site either this eve or tomorrow. So I might pop over at some point on Sat. I'm out and about on my bike today so may stick my head in later today aswell?

My bike club has it's annual rally at the Hollowell site in early Aug every year. The weather is often very hit & miss. However you guys have cracked it weather wise for your event. Long may it continue!

Regards Jez

Guest Darren2010

I'm new to this meet business as you all know!

I've just had a terrible thought. I have a tent!

That's all.... Will there be shops about ,a burger van or a friendly person to adopt me and sell me food and the odd brew!!!!

I'm new to this meet business as you all know!

I've just had a terrible thought. I have a tent!

That's all.... Will there be shops about ,a burger van or a friendly person to adopt me and sell me food and the odd brew!!!!

Plenty of brews available and between us all we will make sure you fed.

Save us a good pitch! Be there tomoz early afternoon.

Rob...never, never ,never ask Mark & co to save you a pitch and

What ever you do don't give them your tent.....Not unless you enjoy horticulture :crazy:

You may find more than you were expecting :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 2