Rhocar National Meet September 27th to 29th

philshelton

Guest chris n's missus

a shame I could only make it along for 1 night but a thoroughly enjoyable way to round off what has been a great year for Rhocar campouts. we even had fab weather. it was lovely to spend time with the regulars, nice to meet new folk and to catch up with some others. got talked into driving the tractor - what a hoot that was.

a big thanks to all that made this weekend possible and a big thanks also to everyone who came along and made it so enjoyable.

Ian stent from Ckc has asked if I can send him some photos from the weekend meet he is sorry he could not make it. Can any one with photos please send them to me phil@philshelton.co.uk urgently as they are going to prin in the next few days , or send me a link to them. Full resolution is best

Thank you

Phil

Ian stent from Ckc has asked if I can send him some photos from the weekend meet he is sorry he could not make it. Can any one with photos please send them to me phil@philshelton.co.uk urgently as they are going to prin in the next few days , or send me a link to them. Full resolution is best

Thank you

Phil

2 pics on there way

hi all, can't add much more to what has already been said, just that andrea and myself had a fantastic weekend, relaxed, quiet and chilled out, a good time had by all by the sounds of it, also andrea managed to get sun burnt, don't know how, she was in bed sleeping most of the time, really enjoyed the treasure hunt, and just generally chatting with people, definitely up for it next year, also car ran like a dream, best part of 280 miles without a hitch, about 10 miles of that was andrea driving round and round and round and round the show ground, says she might even drive it to the next local meet, thanks again ivan+andrea also says andrea---- only 2 hours to get home this time instead 15!!!!

think Jago crew had a good time this is what they posted on their forum

Just got back from the weekend with the rhocar club, Had a great weekend with like minded people who have a great sense of fun.

It was nice to do the kit car thing without the Hassel of a show around, just relaxing and laid back.

To name a few of the things that were being done....

Tractor driving challenge.

Trailer reversing competition.

Potato cannon (giant gas propelled spud gun about 1800mm long) the spuds were going a good distance.

Treasure hunt.

Archery.

Car skills test.

Kite flying.

And a big field to play with your car in. Katrina had her first driving lesson in the van and there when several other youngsters trying their dad kits out not to mention the crazy Jago-Land rover (well it had a Jago sticker in it)

Thanks to Tony and Heather for coming along. (anthonyc)

These guys were great hosts laying on a BBQ and a barrel of beer and as much chat about motors or just about anything you can think of, they are trying to get a date set for next year (we'll be going again)

I do have some pictures but they will have to wait for now.

Read more: http://jagoownersclub1.proboards.com/post/52246#ixzz2gYR6Ebfe