as you may have read in the hollowell report we broke down again, mark b and shaft came to our rescue but couldn't get us going, this was at 6,20pm on Saturday night, so I called the AA :help: , told them what was wrong that the ignition coil had gone and unless one of there guys had one on their van we would need a recovery truck to get, us ,the kit and a trailer all home, ok the man says will put you on priority will be sorted within the hour, couldn't have been more wrong!!!!!!!! CALLED THEM OUT AT 6.30pm AND WE WERE HOME AT 10.10 THE NEXT F#####G MORNING!!!!!!! NEARLY 16 HOURS!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE. The itinerary of our nightmare as follows. 6:30 called AA told by lying barstewards would be an hour, 6 1/2 hours later following several calls truck arrived, luckily we had been camping so we had chairs to sit on and blanket to keep warm, and for the first 4 hour a sense of humour. anyway despite telling AA that we had a trailer the F***ing idiots sent a lorry that couldn't tow, and wouldn't fit on trailer. like queen Vic we were not amused. 1/2 hour later another truck came and towed us to a "safe place" 1/2 mile away. now excuse my French but we thought we were going home not to a "safe place" the w*****r dumped us on a laybye on the edge of the f****ing, B*******d, W******g, C******g A14 in the dark where to my mind we could have been killed, accosted, mugged, raped, buggered or even cuddled by SHAFT by surprise and from behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we spent 2 F*******g hours there in fear of all of the above. The AA arrived again 2 hour later and loaded us up after asking how we were, f******g P*****d off you A**** F*******g T*t W********r was our response. he then shared the exciting news that he was only taking us to Trowell services which was met with a smile and thanks for nothing you C*** S******G A**** Bandit. to which he replied he dint give a s***t he was retiring soon anyway W******r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. we arrived at trowel at 4:50AM. went for a coffee n something to eat (we hadn't eaten since 1pm the previous day) anyway I fancied crumpet after having sausage all weekend. would you f******g believe it no crumpet, that was me done hysterical, hungry, tired, not a glass of red in sight for at least 12 hours and still scared that SHAFT was somewhere lurking ready to ponce. any way fell asleep on table in services for another 2 hours and would you T*****g believe it the 2 of the hairy a*****d t*****s turned up at the same time (just like buses) anyway got home around 10ish feeling refreshed, revitalised and ready to go to my friends wedding *******NOT*********. in summary the AA are a bunch of T*t sucking A***e munching C***k banging anally retarded bunch of lying tosspots. I apologise if any body is an AA man within the club or if you have a close family member who is , I'm sure that you are not any of the previously described.i also apologis to anybody else who my foul langage , apauling spelling and bad grammer may have offended. I am obviously still distressed and mentally affected by our ordeal and may consider therapy if the next glass of red doesn't help. thanks for listening, ANDREA(wife of ivan the terrible) xxxx

Guest MarkB

that is unbelievable service from the AA, I going to send a copy to customer services, fortunately im with the RAC (haven't had the pleasure of being recovered by them yet though). ~Take them all the way Andrea, make them suffer.

Yes, that is particularly disgusting service from the AA.

You would have thought that being a member of the largest kitcar owners club would have inspired them to help. Otherwise bad service such as this gets spread around and will lose customers.

... Next time I see a bloke promoting the AA at one of their stalls I will hang around a while just to tell his "customers" exactly what service to expect.

Shocking.

Simon.

The funny side is that a new member signed up with us on the Sunday.

Whilst chatting with him we realised he lived in Thornby, the village you where next too and

as numerous coils in his garage!

=@ 8)

The funny side is that a new member signed up with us on the Sunday.

Whilst chatting with him we realised he lived in Thornby, the village you where next too and

as numerous coils in his garage!

=@ 8)

hi nick fitted new coil but she still not starting, back to the drawing board for me

Thanks for letting us know what happened, i gathered all was not well. I can vouch for autoaid, twice!

Broke down one time, then almost immediately it snowed heavily (and i had left my roof at home)! recovered and home within 2 hours.

Autoaid generally call up the nearest recovery service to you, and point them your direction. can't go too far wrong, and not limited to their own operators if busy.

hi nick fitted new coil but she still not starting, back to the drawing board for me

Rotor arm not continuity testing is a new one on me Ivan.... can anybody shed any light on this?

I think it's time to get that Dizzy set up off and go Accuspark mate, especially now we can get....

i wouldnt use the aa if they were the last company left on the earth. i had a similar experiance with them in 2003 when i crashed a motorbike in the high peaks in the middle of winter. we should have got you back to site then i could have gone home and got a trailer.

accuspark needed it will be your dizzy as well like micks a couple of weeks again

what shocking language :o , to think i'm married to her :wub:

shes from Donny mate.. did you expect any better ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... On another note.. deffo a complaint to head office and hope you get the motor sorted.. I can deffo vouch for the accuspark standalone. .. I have a coil somewhere. if you want it.

Guest peter2b2002

count myself lucky, broke down on the m56 a few weeks ago, fuel pump not working on my tin top, wife called the aa got to me within 25 mins to find a dodgy connection on the pump. years ago on holiday in the lake district fan belt went on my mini when going over the b5289 honister pass, called the aa gave up waiting after 5 hours I hed to start the engine drive 100 yds stop lot engine cool down and try again as we were going up hill had to do that loads of time before I could coast down th Keswick where i git it sorted , stiil waiting after 35 years for them to show

peter2b