ivan the terrible

hi all, especially the south Yorkshire section, would like a bit of help on the kit, possibly this weekend( sorry for the short notice) if not then maybe next weekend, as most of you know my kit likes to break down (a lot) so I think its time to try and stop this happening, 2 reasons,,,,,, 1 - we're fed up of it happening(cos we end up stuck in laybyes for 15 hours) and, 2- we're missing out on this kit car weather, anyway bought an accuspark kit comprising of a new dizzy,coil,rotor arm,leads and plugs, would just like a little or a lot of help putting it all together please, also my indicators have stopped working, so have removed the bonnet to gain better access and found that the wiring is a mess behind the dash with lots of ends of wires just hanging about, so could do with someone to help tidy that up if possible, of course you will all get fed with either bacon or sausage butties or an afternoon BBQ (or both) and lots of drinks and bikkies provided by the rhocar camp cook(andrea) hope you can help ivan :(