Anyone Used Mij Shop For Exhaust Parts?

agent_zed

I used them ages ago. Very good company and they spent a great deal of time going through things with me.

More recently..... because I remembered how helpful they was last time, I asked them for a quote for the v8 exhaust headers and although they didn't do that kind of thing, they gave me the phone numbers of at least 3 other companies that did.

Guest Alan_builder

Not run the car with the exhaust on.

They made it to my specifications and it looked super except for 1 weld which was a bit ifi.

Collected and sorted the problem.

Very pleased.

Can't stand not having it running!

Guest scrabster

hi, mij made my new silencer and fitted it with a new bend to fit existing collector ,its a bit quieter than the standard gbs one but with a load more candy floss stuff in it, i wanted a re-packable one but they recon it will last as long as the silencer.hth.

regards.jess.

I had a bad experience a long time ago, quoted for some work which I agreed to over the phone and email. When I arrived all went wrong, they did not help me unload the car (heavy rain) when I eventually got it off and into the garage. The quote started to change significantly and they wanted it for 4 days not 2, I was hiring a trailer. I can recommend Ashley's exhaust not too far from them, all bespoke work and to a very high standard.

Thanks for the replies. I'm only after parts as I intend to make the exhaust myself. If you know anywhere I can compare prices on parts that would be great. I've done a bit of an ebay trawl but I think ebay prices have crept up over the years.

Thanks all

Guest Peter Kelly

Thanks for the replies. I'm only after parts as I intend to make the exhaust myself. If you know anywhere I can compare prices on parts that would be great. I've done a bit of an ebay trawl but I think ebay prices have crept up over the years.

Thanks all

They built and fitted a new exhaust on my Hood last year. Although it sounded fantastic it was too loud. They replaced it with a purpose built one at no extra cost.

Excellent service.

Peter.

Edited by Pete the Dog